1. Make racing car noises when anyone gets on or off.|
2. Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your kleenex to other passengers.
3. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up,dammit, all of you just shut UP!"
4. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small Wold" incessantly.
5. Sell Girl Scout cookies.
6. On a long ride, sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator.
8. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"
9. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
10. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
11. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
12. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
13. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.
14. Do Tai Chi exercises.
15. Stare, grinning, at other passengers for a while, and announce: "I've got new socks on!"
16. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, not now,damn motion sickness!"
17. Give religious tracks to each passenger.
18. Meow occasionally.
19. Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
20. Frown and mutter "gotta go, gotta go" then sigh and say "Oops!"
21. Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.
22. Sing "Mary had a little lamb" while continually pushing buttons.
23. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
25. Leave a box between the doors.
26. Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them.
27. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers "through" it.
28. Start a sing-along.
29. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "is that your beeper?"
30. Play the harmonica.
31. Shadow box.
32. Say "Ding!" at each floor.
33. Lean against the button panel.
34. Say "I wonder what all these do" and push the red buttons.
35. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
36. Draw a little square on the floor with a chalk and annouce to other passengers that this is your "personnal space".
37. Bring a chair along.
38. Take a bite of a sandwich and ask another passenger: "Wanna see wha in muhmouf ?"
39. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
40. Scatter powertools around you feet and scream into a radio: "I AIN'T FINISHED YET! THE CABLE ONLY HAS ONE SCREW!!!"