If operating systems ran your car...
- Yoy get in the car, and finds out that you sit in a Skoda. After several
engine problems and flat tires you arrives to a supermarket just to find
out that it is closed.
- Macintosh System 7:
- You get in the car to go to the store, and the car drives you to church.
- You get in the car and try to remember where you put your keys.
- After fueling up with 6000 gallons of gas, you get in the car and drive
to the store with a motorcycle escort and a marching band in procession.
- An attendant locks you into the car and then drives you to the store,
where you get to watch everybody else buy filet mignons.
- S/36 SSP [mainframe, obv.]:
- You get in the car and drive to the store. Halfway there you run out
of gas. While walking the rest of the way, you are run over by kids on
- You walk to the store with Ricardo Montalban, who tells you how wonderful
it will be when he can fly you to the store in his Learjet.
- You get in the car and type GREP STORE. After reaching speeds of 200
miles per hour en route, you arrive at the barber shop.
- You get in the car and drive to the store very slowly, because attached
to the back of the car is a freight train.
- Windows NT:
- You get in the car and write a letter that says, "go to the store."
Then you get out of the car and mail the letter to your dashboard.
- Windows 95/98 etc:
- You get into this huge and well polished car, press the START button
and selects store. A "general protection fault" occurs because
you forgot the seat-belt, and just to protect you from accidents the car